- 1/4 lb Parmesan Pesto Ham (check your local deli)
- 1/4 lb Roast Beef
- 1/4 lb Gouda Cheese
- 1 large seeded Italian or French Loaf of Bread
- 4 T mayonnaise
- 1 T horseradish sauce (or to taste--I kept this mild for the kids)
- 1 roasted red pepper (jarred)
- 1/2 C mixed field greens
- Slice bread lengthwise.
- Mix horseradish and mayo and spread mixture on both sides of bread.
- Add all ingredients and top with salt and pepper.
- Serve with kettle potato chips, pickles, and pepperoncini.
Total Cost: $8.75, 6 servings