Friday, July 26, 2013

DARE AND DO Update

It occurred to me that I haven't been updating on the blog, forgetting some of you are not on the Facebook page. 

I have been daring and doing and now co admin a health and wellness group (I'll provide a link).  We have over 300 people and everyone is killing it!  We are about to start a 10 week challenge on Monday and I've upped my game and my expectations.  Here is my before and after pick.  I've lost a total 15.5 pounds, but my clothes fit in a way where I suspect I gained a little muscle.

I feel incredible, eating well has become second nature and exercise is something I literally crave now.  If you are thinking about making a change, join the group!!  Dare yourself and then DO it!!  :)


Click here for link to group

No comments:

Post a Comment