- one ready made Pie Crust (with top and bottom crust)
- 3 lb ricotta cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 C each of 3 cheeses, cut into 1" cubes--any combination of mozzarella, American, Swiss, or Muenster
- 1/2 C each of 3 meats, cut into 1" cubes (deli ends work best and you can usually get them for a discounted price...ask your deli clerk)--ham, salami, pepperoni
- 1 T fresh cut parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cheeses, meats, salt and pepper and parsley.
- Unroll pie crust and arrange the two layers of pie crust into two different pie pans.
- Crimp the sides of the pie crust to form the top using your hands or the tip of a fork.
- Ladle the filling into the pie crust until it is just under the top of the pie crust.
- Place on center rack and bake for about 50 minutes or until brown and set.
TIP: you will have extra filling which you can prepare in a small glass baking dish for those who do not care for crust.